Tone It Up Bikini Bars
It’s no secret that I love my Tone It Up team. From amazing workouts and delicious recipes to moral support and a loving community, it wouldn’t be a shock to say they’re part of my everyday. I don’t always follow the exact nutrition plans, but I try to make some of their recipes each week!
This summer, they gave a new take on an old favorite – the protein bar! Adding coconut and cinnamon to this old favorite gave way to the TIU Bikini Bars and I’m in love 🙂 I added some blueberries to mine because summer blueberries are THE BEST! They’re great to add on to breakfast, have for a quick snack or whatever!
Check out the recipe for yourself and make some tasty treats!
- 1 C gluten-free oats
- 1/2 C (coconut or vanilla) Tone It Up Protein
- 1 t cinnamon
- 1/2 t baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- 3/4 C unsweetened almond milk
- 1/4 C unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1 T maple syrup
- 1 chia egg (1 T chia seeds mixed with 3 T warm water)
- 1 banana (mashed)
- 1 t vanilla extract
- Coconut oil spray
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all of the dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Combine all of the wet ingredients (including the mashed banana) in a separate bowl.
- Stir the wet ingredients in with the dry.
- Spray an 8×8 baking dish with coconut oil spray and add the mixture.
- Bake for 35 minutes.
- Slice into individual servings and store in the fridge for up to four days.