As I’ve mentioned before, I feel like we go so nonstop that it’s hard for me to get to the grocery store. My friends have been talking about Relay Foods for a while, but I had never really looked into it until now. I tried it this week and it’s awesome!
Basically, Relay Foods provides a grocery shopping experience that you can do at your own convenience. They understand that everyone has their unique situations and it affects their ability to shop. “For some, it means not having to drive across town to the grocery store. For others, it’s about eating healthy and staying educated about where your food comes from and how it’s made. Or maybe it’s about saving time so you can spend it doing the things you love with the people you care about.” I fit all of those categories.
It was super easy to sign up PLUS because I signed up through a friend, I got $30 off my first order! (You can get $30 off your first order with my link too!) You basically just go online, sign up and start exploring!
There’s tons of benefits to their program:
- You don’t have to go to the grocery store – which Tom LOVES. haha
- Their site is user friendly and you can shop by item type, what’s in season, what’s on sale, what’s organic and more – Whatever works best for you!
- You can keep lists and/or add favorites which makes repeat orders easy!
- You can SEE how much everything you got is going to cost. Who hasn’t picked up those fancy olives at the store, just for fun…then when you get to the register and they are $24, you wish you had thought twice? With Relay, you can constantly see what’s in your cart and see how much you’re going to spend.
- You can add to your order up to midnight the night before your delivery. Which is a good and bad thing haha I definitely added some banana muffins at the last minute
- You have multiple pick-up options, depending on what works for you.
To pick up, you have two options: They can deliver it right to your door (for an extra charge) or pickup at a neighborhood location.
I picked up my items yesterday from their truck, parked at a church/school a few blocks away from me! They had two bins with my specific numbers on them and that was that. BOOM. Easy.
We got some really great items that I’m excited to try – like the banana love muffins! The produce we’ve used so far as been really good and we’re planning to make bison burgers tonight!
If you want to try out Relay, please use my link so you can get your $30 OFF!