[Recipe] Jalapeno Cauliflower Shells & Cheese
You’ll want to eat this. Right now. Literally. You should probably leave your job/class/whatever and go make it…
I’ve recently found Love & Lemons, an incredibly beautiful blog that shares amazing sounding/looking recipes. Jeanine and Jack live in Austin, TX and they share incredible. The other day, I got this recipe from them and sent it to Tom. He almost NEVER says yes to anything with kale soooo…when he said he wanted to eat it, we had to make it.
As I afore mentioned, you’ll want to make it too. Here’s the recipe!
- 3 C cauliflower florettes
- 3-5 garlic cloves (chopped)
- Annie’s Shells & White Cheddar Mac & Cheese
- ½-1 jalapeño (sliced)
- 1 C kale (chopped)
- 1/2 C almond milk
- 1/4 C grated fontina cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Toss cauliflower and garlic with a little olive oil, salt & pepper and roast on a baking pan for 30 minutes (or until golden brown).
- Prepare your shells and cheese (according to the box).
- Mix together, adding enough almond milk to make it creamy.
- To your pot of mac & cheese (while it’s still hot), add chopped jalapeños, kale and stir until the kale wilts.
- Stir in the roasted cauliflower, and a grating of fontina cheese if you like.